John Vyden

Unlike the construction of a new home, transforming an existing home can sometimes have obstacles. Depending on the nature and extent of the modifications, it may be necessary to take into account not only the structural limitations of the existing home, but also the location of the services, for example the water, gas and electrical reticulation. It may therefore be necessary to engage a structural engineer to advise on the best approach. It would also be wise to consult with, as necessary, registered plumbers, gasfitters and electricians. If you are planning on installing solar panels, specialists are also able to advise you on the best positions to fit them.

Public Map
John Vyden